Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Summary of Week 5 and first Ultrasound on Week 6

How far along? 5 Weeks

Weight? Gained 1lb, now 109lb.

Mood? I am feeling dizzy all the time. I lost my mood to go shopping. 

Maternity Clothes? I still fit in my normal clothes

Stretch Mark? None, Mama Mio arrived and waiting for me in the post office.

Symptoms? Sore breasts and nipples!  very dizzy throughout the day.  All the food taste different now. 

Sleep? Sleepless sometimes.

Miss anything? I miss the papaya salad.  I had it once last Sunday but I found out papaya is not good for pregnancy! No more papaya salad for now.

Have you told family and friends? I told a few more close friends this week.


Movement? No feeling yet

Food Craving? Same spicy and hot food.

Anything make you feel not well or sick? Any sort of smells.... I can smell food in the kitchen even I am in my room. I can't stand the fresh air spray they use in the public toilet! I hate the smell of my fridge....I can't even stand the smell of my dog's food.

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding ring on or off? on

Looking foward to?2nd Ultrasound in 2 weeks time! 



Finally, I had my first ultrasound yesterday! I was feeling great! I can see the baby! it is as little as a dot on the screen! They can't detect the heart beat yet as I was just hitting 6 week yesterday!  I will do another one in 8 weeks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment