Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Summary for Week 4

For my week 4, I didn't feel anything different except the morning sickness. I am feeling tired during afternoon and sleep all day long. 


How far along? 4 Weeks

Weight? Gained 2lb, I was 106lb before and now is 108lb. 

Mood? Happy and excited most of the time!  But feeling a bit upset when I am not allow to eat certain food! 

Maternity Clothes? I still fit in my normal clothes

Stretch Mark? None, I ordered some stetch mark oil/cream from Mama Mio and they are on their way! 

Symptoms? Sore breasts and nipples!  I usually feel very dizzy in the morning. 

Sleep? Sleep well

Miss anything? I missed the Sushi, Thai raw prawn salad, Oysters, Cherry stones, Parma ham etc... basically all the raw/ uncooked food.

Have you told family and friends? I told my dad and my mother in law. I also told one of my friend and my facial lady. 

Movement? No feeling yet

Food Craving? Spicy and Hot food.  Tom Yam soup! Hot steamboat! 

Anything make you feel not well or sick? None but I started to feel stress easily and lost my temper.  When I see things not in the right order, I feel stress and angry. 

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding ring on or off? on

Looking foward to? Ultrasound appointment next Tuesday and I can finally see the baby in my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment