Monday, January 6, 2014

First post - Week 5 108 lb

Today is the first day of my week 5 Pregnancy.  I am writing this blog to document my feeling, my changes, photos and to share some pregnancy beauty information.

I've been trying to get pregnant since Sept 2013 and I found out I am pregnant at 27/12/2013.   I used the opk and also those cheap test paper that you can get online from amazon during my cycle. I would say, the Clearblue OPK is pricy but well worth for the money.  The test paper is not so reliable as everyone's hormone is different and the color on the test paper can be affected by the time of the day or the water intake before the test.

This is the pregnancy test results on 27/Dec/2013.

 I've done one more test on the next day to reconfirm the results!

So far, I visited my GP on week 4 ( 1 week after my positive test results) to obtain a referral letter for the hospital appointment.  I went to the hospital and registered myself and scheduled the next few appointments.

I am going to see a gynecologist on 24/2/2014.  One more week to go to really see what is happening inside my body by the Ultrasound. 

Apart from the bookings and the test results, I am very into pregnancy skincare.  I spend so much time on the internet to research on pregnancy safe skincare and haircare products.

I've done some research on mineral makeup which I will do a separate post in the next few days.  I picked Jane Iredale Mineral liquid foundation for now.

Today, I am researching on the shampoo.  My scalp is really itchy lately.  I am not sure is that anything to do with my pregnancy.  Head and Shoulder Shampoo seems like a popular choice but is it safe? I saw mixed opinon on " zinc pyrithione".  Anyone use this shampoo during the pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment